AberXtend HSG’s mix of high sugar grasses produces high-quality grazing throughout the season from mid-February without compromising performance, while the white clover increases digestibility and dry matter intakes.
Grass and clover mix
With good grassland management, an AberXtend HSG sward maintains quality for at least seven years under grazing regimes.
AberXtend HSG benefits
- High-quality grazing from early spring to autumn
- Exceptional grazing and metabolisable energy (ME) yield
- High digestibility to drive dry matter intakes
- 100% Aber HSG varieties with Germinal white clover seed
- Lower ammonia and methane excretion to reduce environmental impact
- Suitable for all grazing stock (NB. unsuitable for horses)
|5.00||AberMagic||Perennial ryegrass||28 May|
|5.00||AberZeus||Perennial ryegrass||27 May|
|4.00||AberGain||Perennial ryegrass (T)||05 Jun|
|1.00||AberPasture||White clover blend|
Grass and clover experts
You can ask a Germinal expert here if you want to know where to find AberXtend HSG Extended Grazing grass and white clover seed mixture.
Heading date average for AberXtend HSG is 29 May for central Britain.
|Sowing rate||35 kg/ha (15 kg/acre)|
|Sowing time||March/April or August/September|
|Sowing depth||15 mm (1/2 inch) or broadcast|
|Sowing instructions||Drill into a fine tilth
Moist and warm soil conditions (minimum 5˚C)
Roll before and after drilling for good soil-to-seed contact