We are seeking an enthusiastic digital specialist to join our marketing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic person who can meet day-to-day challenges in a busy environment, can work creatively, and will enjoy making a difference in this role.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be immersed in the Germinal brand, working collaboratively with a supportive team to manage digital platforms, develop key content and manage campaigns that deliver strategic communications across the group. The role involves engagement with the team, agencies and stakeholders at all levels in the company and offers great opportunities for growth and learning.
- Experience with planning & executing digital marketing campaigns
- Have a range of digital marketing experience including SEO, social media, email marketing, PPC and display advertising
- Providing digital support and advice to other parts of the business
- Adding and maintaining website products and content
- Measurement and performance reporting of digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with website maintenance
- Copywriting for distinct audiences
- Superb proofreading, spelling and grammar
Who we are looking for
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Marketing/Digital Marketing qualification preferred
- Previous experience working on significant digital marketing campaigns
- A passion for digital and staying on track with digital marketing trends
- Organised and motivated mindset
- Ability to work independently but can share ideas in team settings
- Proficient with numbers, spreadsheets and report generation
- Understanding of brand translation into creative content
- Knowledge of analytics and reporting software
- Sound interpersonal skills
More about us
Germinal is a leading grass and forage seed specialist developing and distributing sustainable grassland varieties to the UK, Irish and New Zealand markets. We also service the professional amenity sector, supplying exclusive UK-bred varieties to greenkeepers, turf growers, grounds staff, landscape contractors, architects, agronomists, and ecologists.
We are an innovative company and progressive in the agricultural market. The Group also includes three brand-focused ecommerce businesses delivering grass seed and bird seed to the consumer market in the UK.
This role will be office based with the option, after a probationary period, to work from home one day per week. We are headquartered in the Linen Quarter of Belfast. The workplace is modern, light-filled and close to all city centre amenities.
- Open plan office layout
- Break out area with games
- Modern kitchen facilities
- Secure bicycle parking and showers
- Smart casual dress code
- Starting leave allowance of 23 days plus 8 statutory holidays
- Choice of shift patterns (8:00am-4:15pm or 9:00am-5:15pm)
- Long service holidays and awards
- Pension scheme
Germinal is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.